If Disney ever owns the franchise (I wish they won’t by the way) I have a feeling this may happen.
I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS WHY I AM EMBARRASSED TO BE AN AMERICAN. IF A HIJAB THAT DORNS THE AMERICAN FLAG PATTERN IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BUT SKIMPY ASS BIKINIS OR WEARING THE FUCKING ACTUAL FLAG IS ACCEPTABLE, JUST BECAUSE THE PERSON IS WHITE, I WANT TO FUCKING THROW UP.
(I don’t have a thing against Audrey Kitching, she was just an example).
But this fucking disgusts me right here. It makes me want to say, fuck this country and its racism and double standards.
also notice how these people are calling her a terrorist even though she didn’t do anything wrong
but they are threatening to kill, beat, steal from, and degrade this woman for simply wearing an article of clothing
If we can wear american flag shorts, then why can’t this muslim woman wear an american flag hijab. She had nothing to do with 9/11 people, and we all have a freedom of religion in America. I’m American, and she’s probably an U.S. citizen as well. Let her wear the hijab.
okay im p excited i pre-ordered two ps4 today„,one of them is for you guys! wow!!
rules (read them all):
- reblog and like as much as you want
- make sure your ask box is open ok
- this giveaway is for my followers only (pls dont follow me if you dont like my blog its v rude/ if you do like it then welcome u w u)
- you must be comfortable providing me your address if you are the winner
- i will be shipping internationally !!
- no giveaway/side blogs pls
- ends on ps4 release date (which is December 31st for now according to amazon) (i’ll update if it changes)
that’s it! good luck !!
And lastly, Momma Aveline
Oh, how cute, I bet the baby is a girl!
By Daya Gamage, US National Correspondent Asian Tribune
October 3, 2009
In March 2006 four US soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division gang raped a 14 year old Iraqi girl and murdered her and her family —including a 5 year old child. An additional soldier was involved in the cover-up.
One of the killers, Steven Green, was found guilty on May 07, 2009 in the US District Court of Paducah and is now awaiting sentencing.
The leaked Public Affairs Guidance put the 101st media team into a “passive posture” — withholding information where possible. It conceals presence of both child victims, and describes the rape victim, who had just turned 14, as “a young woman”.
The US Army’s Criminal Investigation Division did not begin its investigation until three and a half months after the crime, news reports at that time commented.
This is not the only grim picture coming out of Iraq U.S. forces being accused of using rape as a war weapon.
The release, by CBS News, of the photographs showing the heinous sexual abuse and torture of Iraqi POW’s at the notorious Abu Ghraib prison opened a Pandora’s Box for the Bush regime wrote Ernesto Cienfuegos in La Voz de Aztlan on May 2, 2004.
Journalist Cienfuegos further states “Apparently, the suspended US commander of the prison where the worst abuses took place, Brigadier General Janis Karpinski, has refused to take the fall by herself and has implicated the CIA, Military Intelligence and private US government contractors in the torturing of POW’s and in the raping of Iraqi women detainees as well.”
Brigadier General Karpinski, who commanded the 800th Military Police Brigade, described a high-pressure Military Intelligence and CIA command that prized successful interrogations. A month before the alleged abuses and rapes occurred, she said, a team of CIA, Military Intelligence officers and private consultants under the employ of the US government came to Abu Ghraib. “Their main and specific mission was to give the interrogators new techniques to get more information from detainees,” she said.
At least one picture shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner while another is said to show a male translator raping a male detainee.
Further photographs are said to depict sexual assaults on prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube.
Another apparently shows a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed to expose her breasts.
Detail of the content emerged from Major General Antonio Taguba, the former army officer who conducted an inquiry into the Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq.
Allegations of rape and abuse were included in his 2004 report but the fact there were photographs was never revealed. He later confirmed their existence in an interview with the Daily Telegraph in May 2009.
The London newspaper further noted “graphic nature of some of the images may explain the US President Obama’s attempts to block the release of an estimated 2,000 photographs from prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan despite an earlier promise to allow them to be published.”
Maj. Gen. Taguba, who retired in January 2007, said he supported the President’s decision, adding: “These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency.
“The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it.”
In April, Mr. Obama’s administration said the photographs would be released and it would be “pointless to appeal” against a court judgment in favor of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
But after lobbying from senior military figures, Mr. Obama changed his mind saying they could put the safety of troops at risk.
In May, he said: “The most direct consequence of releasing them, I believe, would be to inflame anti-American public opinion and to put our troops in greater danger.”
In April 2004, new photographs were sent to La Voz de Aztlan from confidential sources depicting the shocking rapes of two Iraqi women by what are purported to be US Military Intelligence personnel and private US mercenaries in military fatigues. It is now known, Cienfuegos wrote in May 2004, that hundreds of these photographs had been in circulation among the troops in Iraq. The graphic photos were being swapped between the soldiers like baseball cards.
Asian Tribune carries here three of the ‘Rape’ photographs which have brought criticism that the U.S. forces in Iraq have used rape as a weapon of war.
Copyright © 2009 Asian Tribune.
- Women, Men and Children Are Routinely Tortured and Raped in Iraqi Prisons. The Perpetrators Walk Free | iraqispringmc, November 27, 2012
- Privileges of New Democratic Iraq: Rape & Torture of Innocent Women in Maliki’s Prisons | uruknet.info, February 6, 2013
- For Iraqi women, America’s promise of democracy is anything but liberation | guardian.co.uk, February 25, 2013
- Iraq, 2013: The Horrors Remain the Same — Rape, Executions and Torture Abound | Alternet, March 18, 2013
- Reports surface of rape and torture in Iraq | Women Under Siege Project, March 20, 2013]
I’m reblogging this for people to be aware on how women are treated in iraqi prisons by U.S. soldiers.
~ GIVEAWAY TIME ~
So I recently reached 100 followers (which is a big thing for me) and I have acquired some money, and because I love you all and enjoy giving people things, I’ve decided to do a giveaway!
What you get :
- Any five items from whatpumpkin or etsy
- Any two wigs from HelloCosplay
- Any outfit from HelloCosplay
- Four of the chibi key chains from TokyoToys
- Any two plushies from TokyoToys
- You don’t have to be following me, that’s silly, but it would be much appreciated and if you win and you are following me you get an extra present for being awesome
- REBLOGS AND LIKES COUNT
- Reblog as much as you like! But be wary of your followers, it might get annoying for them.
- Winners will be chosen randomly
- No side or giveaway blogs, just to keep things fair.
- YOU CAN LIVE ANYWHERE TO WIN
- Feel free to message me and ask if you have any questions!
GIVEAWAY ENDS 22ND DECEMBER AT WHENEVER I GET ON TUMBLR
Have fun lovelies!
Because so many of you cuties have followed me, I decided to do a second and third places!
So second place gets:
- Any plushie from TokyoToys
- Any wig from HelloCosplay
- Any three items from whatpumpkin or etsy
- Three of the chibi key chains from TokyoToys
- Any plushie from TokyoToys
- Any two items from whatpumpkin or etsy
- Two chibi key chains from TokyoToys
And finally at the end I will randomly select five people who will recieve plushies and key chains just for being awesome and so more people have a chance of winning!
Once again, have fun cuties!
Totally looks like
I’M JUST SAYING.
Shaun Hastings should be the 12th Doctor after Matt Smith quits! I can also see Rebecca as River Song!
Am I weird to think Anakin would be a great companion to the Doctor, because for some reason they tend to be similar to one another except one has the Force, and the other is a time lord.
Hey everyone! In honor of all 500+ of my followers, I have decided to do a little Doctor Who themed giveaway for you all!
Items in the giveaway include:
- 11th Doctor or 10th Doctor Costume Tee
- Matching Sonic Screwdriver flashlight depending on the Doctor you choose (or you can mix and match if you want)
- Doctor Who Sticky Notes (has multiple designs inside!
- Van Gogh’s Exploding TARDIS poster
- Must be following me. I will check.
- Likes and reblogs count.
- Can reblog as many times as you want (:
- Winner must have ask box enabled.
- Winner will be determined by random draw.
Contest will end on May 31st at 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Love you all and thank you for following!
Enter this people, I love the 11th Doctor!!!!!!!
Please read this****
If a thief forces you to take money from an ATM, do not argue or resist. What you should do is punch your pin in reverse. EX: if your pin is 1234 you punch 4321. The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck in the machine and the machine will immediately alert the police without the theif’s knowledge. Every ATM has this feature.
Reblog this so everyone knows, this happens all the time especially in the city
tumblr teaches me so much more than anyone else does about life situations